Life is better together, and life change happens best in a small group! Being in a group is a great way to make new friends, enjoy community and grow in your faith.
- Men’s group meets on Sunday at Tanners in Shawnee 7:30-9:30 pm. Group is led by Matt Bokin and Andy Petrowsky.
- Women’s group meets on Tuesday 8:00-9:30 pm at group members’ homes. Group is led by Monica Lewis.
- High School small group meets on Wednesday evenings at Shawnee Community. Group led by Annette Hollingsworth and Sherry Radcliffe.
- Afternoon small group will be led by Pastor Keith Koch. Group will decide on what day works best.
- Saturday Morning Coffee Group meets at Country Club Cafe in Shawnee 8-10:00 am. Group is led by Laurie Hunt and Polly Stock.
Groups start the week of February 18 and meet for eight weeks. Each group will meet for fellowship, fun and to discuss Johnny’s sermons. Visit the Connection Corner on Sunday to sign up or email Polly Stock.