This Halloween season, instead of candy, give the gift of life!
Just one hour of your time could make a difference of a lifetime for a patient in need.
Please donate at our upcoming Community Blood Center blood drive. Appointments are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED; walk-ins will only be accepted as capacity allows.
Please wear a face mask to your donation. If you do not have one, we will provide you with a mask upon your arrival. Remember to bring a photo ID or donor ID card. For questions about eligibility due to travel outside the U.S., medications or medical conditions call 1.800.688.0900.
To learn more about the importance of donating at this time and to answer your questions about COVID-19, please visit www.savealifenow.org/coronavirus.
- Must wear a mask or face covering
- Will have their temperature taken
- Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered from COVID-19
- May NOT donate if they have a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- May NOT donate if they are currently on self-quarantine restrictions
CONVALESCENT PLASMA DONORS*:
- Must have appointment and proof of positive test results
- Must be 14 days symptom free
- *CP donors do not need to meet close contact criteria and can be healthcare workers or first responders.
We do not test for COVID-19. Please see your health care provider if you want to be tested.